Earlier this week, Gwen Stefani promised some exciting news, and today she certainly delivered. Gwen’s first holiday album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas, will be released on October 6th. Once it’s up for pre-order tonight, we’ll be able to hear the first single and title track, which features country singer (and Gwen’s boyfriend) Blake Shelton. Listen to a preview of the song below:
You Make It Feel Like Christmas includes 12 songs, including 6 covers of holiday classics and 6 new originals.
- “Jingle Bells”
- “Let It Snow”
- “My Gift Is You”
- “Silent Night”
- “When I Was A Little Girl”
- “Last Christmas”
- “You Make It Feel Like Christmas” featuring Blake Shelton
- “Under The Christmas Lights”
- “Santa Baby”
- “White Christmas”
- “Never Kissed Anyone With Blue Eyes”
- “Christmas Eve”
Last month, we reported on a handful of newly registered Christmas-themed songs that Gwen co-wrote. The new songs “Christmas Eve,” “My Gift Is You,” “Never Kissed Anyone With Blue Eyes,” “Under The Christmas Lights,” and “”When I Was A Little Girl” were all written by Gwen, Justin Tranter, and Busbee. Meanwhile, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas” included the same three songwriters, plus Blake Shelton.
Not feeling the holiday cheer? Another new Gwen Stefani song, “Medicine Man,” will be released in November. It appears as part of a compilation for the documentary, Served Like A Girl. Gwen originally wrote “Medicine Man” for her third solo album, This Is What The Truth Feels Like, released last year.
You Make It Feel Like Christmas comes out on October 6th, with the title track coming in just a few hours. Come back for the new single tomorrow. Keep checking back here for all the latest Gwen Stefani music news.
- Natasha Bedingfield’s “Adorable” New Single is a Playful, Sultry Bop - July 29, 2021
- Natasha Bedingfield Previews New Song, Aptly Titled “Adorable” - July 21, 2021
- Shakira Launches Next Era With Fizzy New Single, “Don’t Wait Up” - July 16, 2021