- Album Title: ALICIA
- Release Date: May 15, 2020
- Recording Dates: Late 2018 - Late 2019
- Writing Dates: Late 2017 - Late 2019
- Lead Single: "Show Me Love," out 9/17/2019
- Second Single: "Time Machine," out 11/20/2019
- Third Single: "Underdog," out 1/9/2020
- Expected Sound: R&B, pop, chill, confident, uplifting
- Expected Themes: Love, empowerment
In February 2019, Alicia Keys surprised fans with a new single, "Raise A Man." Shortly after, she announced her upcoming memoir, More Myself, then scheduled to be out in November 2019.
That September, Alicia shared a new single featuring Miguel, "Show Me Love." She followed that up with "Time Machine" in November 2019 and "Underdog" in January 2020. At the end of 2019, she announced that her album, titled ALICIA, would be out in the new year; later it was confirmed for a March 20, 2020 release, with her delayed memoir dropping at the end of March.
Hours before the album was supposed to come out, Alicia confirmed that ALICIA had been delayed until May 15th due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
ALICIA will be out in just a couple of months.